The counseling department invites you to attend our spring parent/guardian meeting.
Date: Thursday, April 27th
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Edison High School-Media Center
700 22nd Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55418
This will be our opportunity to provide you with pertinent information and share with you upcoming benchmarks. This meeting is open to all parents. Please review the topics to be covered below:
· Graduation ceremony participation vs obtaining diploma (12th gr.)
· End of the school year timeline
· Summer school and credit recovery opportunities (ALC)
· College exploration/scholarships/employment/volunteering
· Transitioning your student into the 2017-2018 school year
If you have any questions about this meeting or course selections for next school year, please contact your student’s counselor.
Please note: Students in all grades will be testing throughout the months of April and May. Testing dates are available on our school website: edison.mpls.k12.mn.us/ThomasEdison
Para información en español, favor de llamar a Christie Roiz-Guevara al 612-668-1307.
Hadii aad su’al qaabto fadhlan so wac Abdi Ogle 612-760-9105.
Nick Pederson, 9th grade
Todd Tratz, 10th -12th grade (Last names A-G)
Elyse Grothendick, 10th -12th grade (Last names H-N)
Kris Baumgartner, 10th -12th grade (Last names O-Z)